From the Paris Charles-de-Gaulle International Airport :
From the Toulon-Hyères Airport :
- By bus (30 min): Line 102
From the Nice Côte d’Azur Airport :
- By train (2h): from Saint Augustin Train Station or through the city centre.
- By direct bus (2h): Flixbus or Ouibus
From the Marseille Provence Airport :
- By train (2h) :
- Shuttle to the Vitrolles Train Station and "TER" (regional train) to Toulon
- Shuttle to Aix-en-Provence TGV Station and TGV to Toulon
- Shuttle to Marseille Saint Charles Central Train Station and TGV or TER to Toulon
- By direct bus (1h35) : Flixbus or Ouibus
From the Toulon Train Station to ISEN location
By bus: Line 9 – get off at Bir Hakeim (8 minutes on the bus + 3 minutes walk)
By foot: 20 minutes walk
By taxi: Taxi landing close to the Toulon Central Station to ISEN (Institut supérieur de l’électronique et du numérique) – Place Georges Pompidou
Payment on buses and trains
Directly in the buses (1€40, valid for 1 hour)
At the Central Train Station and in city bus agencies, by 10 (10€)
Need for a VISA
Please contact organizer as soon as possible. Conference organizers will ONLY deliver all documents necessary for visa application to the authors of accepted papers.
Some useful information:
- Currency: EUR (European Currency).
- Language: French, not all locals speak English.
- For emergency calls (police, medical, fire service etc.) please dial 112.
For street maps and route itineraries visit Google Maps.
The weather in Toulon, France in late August is warm, mostly sunny and very inviting for swimming.